Animation and motion graphics have made a comeback. In the digital world, the video has taken over as the most popular way to consume information, and animations are popular in every sector – from journalism and media to e-commerce. Whether it’s supplementing existing video footage, or telling entirely animated stories, animating text, vectors, and illustrations is an essential skill for all content creators.
Join us for our 2-day workshop, where you’ll learn best-in-class techniques for producing great visuals that tell stories to the web and your social media networks.
- How to develop creative visual stories.
- Motion graphics and how to animate text and vectors using key-framing & effects
- Discover resources for stock vectors and illustrations to incorporate into your animations
- Best practices for exporting your animation and deploying it on the web & social media
- Industry-standard animation software Adobe After Effects and Adobe Animate
- Produce your own animated story and walk away with a new addition to your portfolio
Sadaf Gul is a CG-Artist by profession and working in the field of Game Design and Animation for almost 8 years.
Copyright herDomain 2018 ©